- out clean. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until
- smooth. Fold in whipped topping; spread over brownies.
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand
- for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Spread over filling. Refrigerate
- for 1 hour or until serving.
- Cut into squares; garnish with whipped topping and nuts. Yield: 12-15
Nutrition Facts: 1 piece (calculated without whipped topping and nuts) equals 548 calories, 28 g fat (15 g saturated fat), 88 mg cholesterol, 411 mg sodium, 69 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 8 g protein.