Family fun at our house often revolves around cooking. We love to experiment with new flavor combinations. This one is wonderfully aromatic and so refreshing! —Nanette Hilton, Las Vegas, Nevada
6 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + standing
- 2-1/2 cups water
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon dried lavender flowers
- 2-1/2 cups cold water
- 1 cup lemon juice
- Ice cubes
- In a large saucepan, bring water and sugar to a boil. Remove from the
- heat; add lavender. Cover and let stand for 1 hour.
- Strain, discarding lavender. Stir in cold water and lemon juice.
- Serve over ice. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 cup equals 139 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, trace sodium, 37 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.