- fit a 9-in. pie plate. Transfer pastry to plate; trim even with edge
- of plate. Add filling; dot with butter. Roll out remaining pastry;
- make a lattice crust.
- Trim, seal and flute edges. Brush with milk; sprinkle with sugar.
- Cover edges loosely with foil.
- Bake at 400° for 15 minutes. Reduce heat to 350°; bake 40-50
- minutes longer or until crust is golden brown and filling is bubbly.
- Cool on a wire rack. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 456 calories, 21 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 12 mg cholesterol, 219 mg sodium, 64 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 4 g protein.