- On a lightly floured surface, roll one portion of dough into a 17-in.
- x 12-in. rectangle; transfer to a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in.
- baking pan. Spread with filling. Roll remaining dough into a 15-in.
- x 10-in. rectangle; cut into 1/2-in. strips. Make a lattice crust
- over filling; seal and flute edges.
- Brush egg over pastry. Sprinkle with remaining sugar. Bake at
- 350° for 40-45 minutes or until crust is golden and filling is
- bubbly. Cool on a wire rack. Yield: 20 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 503 calories, 21 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 48 mg cholesterol, 39 mg sodium, 73 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 6 g protein.