Lake Charles Dip
Italian salad dressing mix gives this simply delicious dip its wonderful flavor. Serve it with fresh veggies or crackers for an easy appetizer.ScottsGrace, Taste of Home Online Community
6 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Italian salad dressing mix
- 1/3 cup finely chopped California Avocado
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup finely chopped seeded tomato
- In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, mayonnaise and dressing mix.
- Toss avocado with lemon juice; stir into sour cream mixture. Stir in
- tomato. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Yield: 1-1/2
Nutrition Facts: 1/4 cup equals 111 calories, 9 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 27 mg cholesterol, 216 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.
Wine: Sparkling Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.