- Spread 1 cup spaghetti sauce in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated
- with cooking spray. Arrange shells over sauce; top with remaining
- sauce. Sprinkle with pine nuts.
- Cover and bake at 375° for 30 minutes. Uncover; bake 5-10 minutes
- longer or until bubbly. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 3 stuffed shells equals 198 calories, 5 g fat (1 g saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 485 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 9 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1 lean meat, 1 vegetable, 1 fat.