- paste, basil and marjoram. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and
- simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, cook lasagna noodles according to package directions;
- In a small bowl, combine the tofu, eggs, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Place three noodles in the bottom of a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish
- coated with cooking spray. Layer with half of the tofu mixture,
- 1-1/2 cups spinach mixture, 1/2 cup mozzarella-flavored soy cheese
- and 1/3 cup cheddar-flavored soy cheese. Repeat layers. Top with
- remaining noodles and spinach mixture; sprinkle with remaining
- Cover and bake at 375° for 35-40 minutes or until heated through.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 piece equals 216 calories, 7 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 35 mg cholesterol, 531 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 14 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 vegetable, 1 medium-fat meat, 1 starch.
Wine: Medium-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.