Making a extra special and fancy dessert to serve to friends and family is not difficult. This recipe makes it easy and flavorful!Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 cup lime curd
- 3/4 cup pistachios, chopped, divided
- 4 cups cubed angel food cake
- 4 medium kiwifruit, peeled, quartered and sliced
- 1-1/2 cups prepared vanilla pudding
- Spoon lime curd into six wine glasses or dessert dishes; sprinkle
- each with 1 tablespoon pistachios. Layer with cake cubes, kiwi and
- pudding. Sprinkle with remaining pistachios. Chill until serving.
- Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving equals 460 calories, 12 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 48 mg cholesterol, 433 mg sodium, 80 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 8 g protein.