Kids' Favorite Pumpkin Seeds
My kids love these pumpkin seeds and want them every fall. A little bit of pulp in the mix really adds to the flavor, so don't rinse the seeds. —Gwyn Reiber, Spokane, Washington
8 ServingsPrep: 5 min. Bake: 45 min. + cooling
- 2 cups fresh pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients; transfer to an ungreased
- 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan.
- Bake at 250° for 45-50 minutes or until lightly browned and dry,
- stirring occasionally. Cool completely. Store in an airtight
- container. Yield: 2 cups.
Nutrition Facts: 1/4 cup equals 122 calories, 9 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 158 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.