The ingredients for this recipe can always be found in my kitchen for last-minute meals or snacks. Our two young boys like to personalize their own pizzas with different toppings.Rachel DeVault, Grove City, Ohio
12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 package (12 ounces) English muffins, split and toasted
- 1 jar (14 ounces) pizza sauce
- 1 pound ground beef, cooked and drained
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Place muffins on an ungreased baking sheet. Spread with pizza sauce.
- Sprinkle with the beef and cheese. Bake at 425° for 5 minutes or
- until cheese is melted. Yield: 12 servings.
Since Kid-Size Pizzas can be microwaved instead of baked to melt the cheese, it's easy for older children to make these quick and easy treats by themselves.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 199 calories, 9 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 33 mg cholesterol, 374 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 13 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.