- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheeses, sugar substitute, sugar and
- flour until smooth. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined.
- Stir in the sour cream, lime juice, vanilla, lime peel and food
- coloring if desired. Pour filling onto crust.
- Place springform pan in a large baking pan; add 1 in. of hot water to
- larger pan. Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until center is
- just set and top appears dull. Remove springform pan from water
- bath. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife
- around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer.
- Chill overnight. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 14 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 piece equals 205 calories, 12 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 81 mg cholesterol, 293 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 9 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 fat, 1 starch, 1 lean meat.