Kathy's Smoked Salmon Pizza
This is great for a light supper. It's easy, too, so put away that frozen pizza!Kathy Petty, Portland, Oregon
6-8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 prebaked 12-inch thin pizza crust
- 1/2 cup Hidden Valley® Ranch
Use Hidden Valley® Ranch with snacks, salads, main dishes and more for a crowd-pleasing taste!
See More Recipes >
- 6 slices tomato
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 package (3 ounces) smoked salmon or lox
- 4 slices provolone cheese, cut in half
- Place crust on an ungreased 14-in. pizza pan. Spread with ranch
- dressing; top with tomato, feta cheese and salmon. Arrange provolone
- cheese over top.
- Bake at 425° for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield:
- 6-8 slices.
Wine: Medium-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer