Jelly Bean Bark
"Not only is this candy easy to make, but it's colorful, too," writes Mavis Diment from Marcus, Iowa. The quick confection calls for just three ingredients.
64 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1-1/4 pounds white candy coating, chopped
- 2 cups miniature jelly beans
- Line a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. pan with foil. Brush with butter; set
- aside. In a microwave, melt candy coating; stir until smooth.
- Spread into prepared pan. Sprinkle with jelly beans. Let stand until
- set before breaking into pieces. Yield: 2 pounds.