Finish things off with a bang with this colorful gelatin garnished with a chorus of fresh grapes. Chock-full of mandarin oranges and crushed pineapple, it's so refreshing that guests won't be able to refrain from seconds.
12 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 package (6 ounces) orange gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1 can (15 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- Green grapes and fresh mint, optional
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Add ice cubes,
- oranges, pineapple and orange juice concentrate. Pour into a 6-cup
- ring mold coated with cooking spray. Refrigerate overnight or until
- Just before serving, unmold onto a serving plate. Fill center with
- grapes and garnish with mint if desired. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 107 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 35 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.