Jamaican Jerk Turkey Wraps
"I received this recipe after tasting the spicy wraps at a neighborhood party," explains Phoenixville, Pennsylvania's Mary Ann Dell. "The grilled turkey tenderloin and light jalapeno dressing make them tops with my gang."
4 ServingsPrep: 20 min. Grill: 20 min.
- 2 cups broccoli coleslaw mix
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat coleslaw dressing
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Caribbean jerk seasoning
- 2 turkey breast tenderloins (8 ounces each)
- 4 fat-free flour tortillas (8 inches)
- In a large bowl, toss coleslaw mix, tomato, coleslaw dressing,
- jalapeno and mustard;set aside. Rub seasoning over turkey
- Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and
- lightly coat grill rack. Grill tenderloins, covered, over medium
- heat or broil 4 in. from heat 8-10 minutes on each side or until a
- thermometer reads 170°. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Grill tortillas, uncovered, over medium heat 45-55 seconds on each
- side or until warmed. Thinly slice turkey; place down the center of
- tortillas. Top with coleslaw mixture and roll up. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 wrap equals 295 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 59 mg cholesterol, 658 mg sodium,