- Place the flour, egg whites and bread crumbs in separate shallow
- bowls. Coat jalapenos with flour, then dip in egg whites and coat
- with crumbs. Place on a greased baking sheet; sprinkle with salt and
- pepper. Bake at 350° for 18-20 minutes or until lightly browned.
- For dip, in a small bowl, combine all ingredients. Serve with
- poppers. Yield: 2 dozen (2 cups dip).
Nutrition Facts: 1 popper with 4 teaspoons dip equals 119 calories, 8 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 30 mg cholesterol, 179 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein.
Wine: Sweet Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.