- rectangle. Spread with 1-1/2 teaspoons butter. Sprinkle with 1/2
- teaspoon garlic salt, 1 tablespoon cheese and 1/3 cup jalapeno
- mixture. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a short side; pinch
- seam to seal. Place in a 9-in. x 5-in. loaf pan coated with cooking
- spray. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 40
- Melt remaining butter; brush over loaves. Sprinkle with remaining
- cheese and jalapeno mixture.
- Bake at 350° for 40-50 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from
- pans to wire racks to cool. Yield: 2 loaves (12 slices each).
Nutrition Facts: 1 slice equals 102 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 220 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1/2 fat.