Jack N Jill Burgers
Whether or not family members spent the day fetching pails of water, they're sure to fall for these speedy sandwiches. Topped with Monterey Jack cheese and your favorite fixings, the thick broiled burgers are moist and flavorful.
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- In a large bowl, combine the first four ingredients. Crumble beef
- over the mixture and mix well. Shape into six 1/2-in. thick patties;
- place on an ungreased broiler pan.
- Broil 4 in. from the heat for 7-9 minutes on each side or until no
- longer pink. Top each with a cheese slice. Broil 1-2 minutes longer
- or until cheese is melted. Serve on buns with lettuce and tomato
- slices. Yield: 6 servings.
Wine: Medium-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.