Italian Turkey Sandwich Loaf
One wedge of this sandwich goes a long way. Each bite is packed with turkey, cheese and vegetables.
6 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 40 min. + standing
- 1 round loaf (1 pound) Italian bread
- 1/4 cup Olive Garden Signature Italian Dressing
The salad dressing you love at Olive Garden is now available to use at home on salads, sandwiches, veggies and more!
See More Recipes >
- 12 fresh baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced deli turkey
- 3/4 cup thinly sliced peeled cucumber
- 1 medium tomato, sliced
- Cut a 1-in. slice off top of bread and set aside. Carefully hollow
- out loaf, leaving a 1/2-in. shell (save removed bread for another
- use). Brush inside of bread with salad dressing.
- In the bread shell, layer the spinach, 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese,
- turkey, cucumber, tomato and remaining cheese. Replace bread top;
- wrap loaf in foil.
- Place on a baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until
- heated through. Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting into wedges.
- Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 338 calories, 10 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 28 mg cholesterol, 1,111 mg sodium, 43 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 20 g protein.