Italian Turkey Roll-Ups
These quick-and-easy wraps, with a fresh combination of creamy Havarti, turkey and veggies, have it all. They taste light, healthful and delectable, but will definitely fill you up, too. Serve with a salad, fruit or a bowl of soup. Kay Hedrick - Gibsonville, North Carolina
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) fat-free cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 whole wheat tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- 6 slices deli turkey
- 3 ounces Havarti cheese, cut into six slices
- 1-1/2 cups shredded lettuce
- 3 plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 medium carrot, shredded
- 1 small cucumber, thinly sliced
- 3 thin slices red onion, separated into rings
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, Italian seasoning, onion
- powder and garlic powder until smooth. Spread 1 heaping tablespoon
- over each tortilla. Layer each with a slice of turkey and cheese.
- Top with remaining ingredients. Roll up tightly and secure with
- toothpicks. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 roll-up equals 271 calories, 8 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 24 mg cholesterol, 662 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 18 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 medium-fat meat, 1 starch, 1 vegetable.