Italian Sausages with Provolone
Here’s an easy recipe everyone will rave about. These tangy sausages with their pepper and onion topping will go quickly. Better make a double batch! —Shelly Bevington-Fisher, Hermiston, Oregon
10 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Cook: 4 hours
- 10 Italian sausage links (4 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 each small sweet red, yellow and orange peppers, cut into strips
- 2 medium onions, halved and sliced
- 2 cups Olive Garden Signature Italian Dressing
The salad dressing you love at Olive Garden is now available to use at home on salads, sandwiches, veggies and more!
See More Recipes >
- 10 slices provolone cheese
- 10 brat buns
- In a large skillet, brown sausages in batches in oil. Drain. Transfer
- to a 5-qt. slow cooker. Add the peppers, onions and salad dressing.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or until a thermometer reads
- 160° and vegetables are tender.
- Place sausages and cheese in buns; using a slotted spoon, top with
- pepper mixture. Yield: 10 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving equals 543 calories, 31 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 60 mg cholesterol, 1,267 mg sodium, 41 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 25 g protein.