Italian Salad Bowl
This is a nice accompaniment to a hearty meal. The best part about salads like this is that you can add or substitute your family's favorite vegetables.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 bunch leaf lettuce, torn into bite-size pieces
- 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 8 fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 4 radishes, sliced
- 1 small zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1/2 yellow, red or green pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Olive Garden Signature Italian Dressing to taste
The salad dressing you love at Olive Garden is now available to use at home on salads, sandwiches, veggies and more!
See More Recipes >
- In a large salad bowl, toss all ingredients. Serve immediately.
- Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 57 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 52 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.