Italian Roasted Vegetables
Harvest veggies become a warm, comforting side dish with this easy recipe from our Test Kitchen pros. Experiment with adding any other vegetables you have on hand, too.
Simple & Delicious Test Kitchen
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 2 medium yellow summer squash, sliced
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 pound fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomato salad dressing
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Transfer to an ungreased
- 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 15-20 minutes or until tender,
- stirring once. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 3/4 cup equals 61 calories, 3 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 322 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 vegetable, 1/2 fat.