In Thomasville, Georgia, Nancy Reichert jazzes up plain popcorn using this 10-minute recipe you'll want to make time and again. Simply add butter, seasonings and Romano cheese for a fast and flavor-packed snack.
5 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 5 cups popped popcorn
- 4-1/2 teaspoons butter, melted
- 3/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 tablespoons grated Romano cheese
- Place the popcorn in a bowl. Combine the butter, Italian seasoning
- and garlic salt; pour over popcorn and toss to coat. Sprinkle with
- cheese; toss to coat. Yield: 5 cups.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 98 calories, 7 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 12 mg cholesterol, 265 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.