- up jelly-roll style, starting with a long side; pinch seam to seal.
- Cut into 12 rolls.
- Place rolls cut side up in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan coated with
- cooking spray. Cover and let rise until doubled, about 30 minutes.
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from
- pan to a wire rack. Yield: 1 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 roll equals 110 calories, 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 8 mg cholesterol, 253 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1/2 fat.