Italian Party Appetizers
"Quick, easy, delicious, colorful and impressive! This is one great recipe to serve with a refreshing white wine to unexpected guests. Easily doubled for a crowd.”
Heather Nygren - Cumming, Georgia
48 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 48 Triscuits or other crackers
- 1/4 cup prepared pesto
- 1/4 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, patted dry and thinly sliced
- Spread cream cheese on each cracker. Top with pesto and a tomato
- slice. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 cracker equals 36 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 48 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1/2 fat.