Only four ingredients creates a rich and flavorful side dish that goes great with beef and mashed potatoes.Kim Reichert, St. Paul, Minnesota
6 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Cook: 4 hours
- 1 pound medium fresh mushrooms
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 envelope Italian salad dressing mix
- In a 3-qt. slow cooker, layer mushrooms and onion. Combine butter and
- salad dressing mix; pour over vegetables. Cover and cook on low for
- 4-5 hours or until vegetables are tender. Serve with a slotted
- spoon. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1/2 cup equals 99 calories, 8 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 20 mg cholesterol, 281 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.