- In a large bowl, whisk flour and milk until smooth; whisk in the egg
- whites and eggs until blended. Stir in the cheeses, artichokes,
- basil, salt, pepper, and reserved tomatoes and prosciutto mixture.
- Coat 12 muffin cups with cooking spray; fill with egg mixture. Bake
- at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a knife inserted near the
- center comes out clean. Carefully run a knife around edges to
- loosen; remove from pan. Serve warm. Yield: 1 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 2 frittatas equals 172 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 93 mg cholesterol, 642 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 15 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 lean meat, 1 starch.
Wine: Sparkling Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.