Italian Market Salad
With zesty dressing, pepperoni and cheese, this easy salad is a great addition to a spaghetti-and-meatballs dinner. It's a convenient dish that can be made the night before.
6-8 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1-1/2 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 2 cups cubed part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 medium green pepper, diced
- 2 ounces thinly sliced pepperoni
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup Olive Garden Signature Italian Dressing
The salad dressing you love at Olive Garden is now available to use at home on salads, sandwiches, veggies and more!
See More Recipes >
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained, optional
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Cover and
- chill. Just before serving, stir in olives and tomatoes if desired.
- Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 266 calories, 17 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 42 mg cholesterol, 825 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 13 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.