Italian Linguine Salad
This recipe tastes great with any meaty entree. You can create a main dish out of this salad by simply adding grilled shrimp or chicken.
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 8 ounces uncooked linguine
- 1 medium cucumber, quartered and sliced
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 3/4 cup Olive Garden Signature Italian Dressing
The salad dressing you love at Olive Garden is now available to use at home on salads, sandwiches, veggies and more!
See More Recipes >
- Cook linguine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large
- bowl, combine the cucumber, tomatoes and onions. Drain linguine;
- rinse under cold water. Add linguine to vegetable mixture. Drizzle
- with dressing; toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 8
Nutrition Facts: 3/4 cup equals 198 calories, 9 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 383 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein.