Italian Grilled Veggies
Here's a zesty side dish that will complement any main course. “This recipe was an experiment I tried when I had some leftover vegetables in the refrigerator,” says Anna Marie Short of Lonedell, Missouri. “Now, it is one of our favorites.”
2 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + marinating Grill: 20 min.
- 1/3 cup chopped green pepper
- 3 medium fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup fresh cauliflowerets
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup Olive Garden Signature Italian Dressing
The salad dressing you love at Olive Garden is now available to use at home on salads, sandwiches, veggies and more!
See More Recipes >
- 3 cherry tomatoes, halved
- Place the green pepper, mushrooms, broccoli, cauliflower and onion in
- a large resealable plastic bag. Add salad dressing; seal bag and
- turn to coat. Refrigerate for 1 hour, turning at least once.
- Transfer vegetables to a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about
- 18 in. x 12 in). Fold foil around vegetables and seal tightly.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 20-25 minutes or until tender.
- Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape. Spoon into a serving
- bowl; stir in tomatoes. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 3/4 cup (prepared with fat-free dressing) equals 58 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 446 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 3 g protein.