Italian Garlic Breadsticks
A seasoned Parmesan cheese coating gives refrigerated breadsticks a terrific taste twist. The wonderful aroma of these breadsticks baking is so irresistible you just may need to make another batch!
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 tube (11 ounces) refrigerated breadsticks
- In a shallow bowl, combine the cheese, Italian seasoning and garlic
- powder. Place butter in another shallow bowl. Separate dough into
- individual breadsticks. Dip in butter, then in cheese mixture. Twist
- 2-3 times and place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 375° for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown. Serve
- immediately. Yield: 1 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 246 calories, 12 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 26 mg cholesterol, 588 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 7 g protein.