- 9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until a
- toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire
- For frosting, in a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, butter and
- vanilla. Gradually beat in confectioners' sugar. Spread over cake.
- Sprinkle with pecans. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 18
Nutrition Facts: 1 piece equals 494 calories, 28 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 94 mg cholesterol, 296 mg sodium, 57 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 6 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.