- top. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 1 hour.
- Punch dough down. Turn onto a lightly floured surface; divide in
- half. Roll each portion into a 12-in. circle. Spread with butter;
- sprinkle with garlic powder and cheese. Cut each into 12 wedges.
- Roll up wedges from a wide end and place point side down on greased
- baking sheets.
- In a small bowl, beat egg and water. Brush over dough. Sprinkle with
- sesame seeds. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled,
- about 40 minutes.
- Bake at 350° for 16-18 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to
- wire racks. Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 132 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 28 mg cholesterol, 153 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.