Italian Broccoli Salad
I received this recipe from my cousin several years ago, and it remains a family favorite. It's also a real crowd-pleaser whenever I take it to a potluck.
10-12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2-1/2 pounds fresh broccoli
- 1 pound sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 jar (5-1/4 ounces) sliced pimiento-stuffed olives, drained
- 1 cup sliced green onions
- 1 bottle (16 ounces) Olive Garden Signature Italian Dressing
The salad dressing you love at Olive Garden is now available to use at home on salads, sandwiches, veggies and more!
See More Recipes >
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Parboil broccoli; cool and cut into bite-size pieces. Place in a
- large bowl; add bacon, olives and onions.
- In a small bowl, combine salad dressing, mayonnaise and Parmesan
- cheese; mix well. Pour over vegetables and toss. Serve immediately.
- Yield: 10-12 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 407 calories, 38 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 21 mg cholesterol, 1,237 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 9 g protein.