- Punch dough down. Turn onto a lightly floured surface. Pat dough
- flat. Let rest for 5 minutes. Press into a greased 14-in. pizza pan.
- Spread with salad dressing. Combine the garlic powder, oregano,
- thyme and pepper; sprinkle over dough. Top with cheeses.
- Bake at 450° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
- Yield: 12 slices.
Nutrition Facts: One slice equals 146 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 7 mg cholesterol, 359 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1/2 lean meat.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.