Italian Bow Tie Bake
Served with a green salad and garlic bread, this is the easiest dinner I prepare for my family. They love the four-ingredient main dish and think I worked on it for hours. They don't even miss the meat! Lisa Blackwell
Henderson, North Carolina
4 ServingsPrep: 20 min. Bake: 15 min.
- 8 ounces uncooked bow tie pasta
- 2 cups garden-style spaghetti sauce
- 1 envelope Italian salad dressing mix
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. In a large bowl,
- combine the spaghetti sauce and salad dressing mix. Add pasta; toss
- to coat.
- Transfer to a greased shallow 2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with
- cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until
- heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 357 calories, 10 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 33 mg cholesterol, 906 mg sodium, 45 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 21 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.