- speed until stiff peaks form. Fold into batter.
- Pour batter by scant 1/4 cupfuls onto a hot griddle coated with
- cooking spray; turn when bubbles form on top. Cook until the second
- side is golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the apples, pecans, raisins,
- lemon juice and honey. Serve with pancakes and syrup. Yield: 10
- servings (3 cups slaw).
Nutrition Facts: 2 pancakes with 1/4 cup slaw (calculated without syrup) equals 225 calories, 8 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 42 mg cholesterol, 231 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1-1/2 fat, 1/2 fruit.