- Spread into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for
- 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes
- out clean (do not overbake). Cool on a wire rack.
- In a microwave, melt white chocolate with creamer; stir until smooth.
- Transfer to a small bowl. Refrigerate for 30-40 minutes or until
- In another small bowl, beat cream until soft peaks form; fold into
- white chocolate mixture. Beat on medium speed until stiff peaks
- form, about 4 minutes. Fold in chopped candies. Spread over
- brownies. Cover and refrigerate.
- In a small saucepan, combine bittersweet chocolate and cream. Cook
- and stir over low heat until chocolate is melted and smooth; remove
- from the heat. Stir in butter until melted. Cool to room
- temperature. Carefully spread over filling. Cover and refrigerate
- for 1 hour or until icing is set. Cut into bars. Garnish with
- additional candies if desired. Store in the refrigerator. Yield:
- 2-1/2 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 274 calories, 18 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 69 mg cholesterol, 87 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.