Inside-Out Cabbage Rolls
Here's a hearty, one-dish meal that's lower in fat but very filling. The cabbage, ground beef and brown rice give it a comforting, down-home feel. Thanks to Lisa Williams of Comstock Park, Michigan for the recipe!
6 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Cook: 30 min.
- In a Dutch oven, cook the beef, onion and green pepper over medium
- heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in the cabbage, tomatoes, broth and pizza sauce. Bring to a
- boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 20-25 minutes or until
- cabbage is tender, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in rice; heat through. Remove from the heat. Sprinkle with
- cheese; cover and let stand until cheese is melted.
- Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1-1/3 cups equals 244 calories, 8 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 45 mg cholesterol, 502 mg sodium,