- mixture. Divide among six 10-oz. ramekins or custard cups.
- In a small bowl, combine the bread crumbs, cheese and Italian
- seasoning. Sprinkle over tuna mixture. Place ramekins on a baking
- sheet. Bake, uncovered at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until golden
- brown. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving equals 321 calories, 7 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 35 mg cholesterol, 801 mg sodium, 38 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 24 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.