- Top with vegetable mixture.
- For pastry, combine the flour, salt and paprika in a bowl; cut in
- shortening until crumbly. Gradually add water, tossing with a fork
- until dough forms a ball. Divide into four portions; roll out each
- to 1/8-in. thickness. Place pastry over vegetable mixture. Trim
- pastry to 1/2 in. beyond edge of dish; flute edges. Cut slits in
- top. Bake at 350° for 30-40 minutes or until golden brown.
- Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 811 calories, 51 g fat (21 g saturated fat), 126 mg cholesterol, 1,021 mg sodium, 49 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 38 g protein.