Ice Ring Wreath
For a pretty addition to any bunch bowl, add an ice mold. As the mold melts, it will add tasty fruit to your punch!Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
0 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + freezing
- 4 cups cold distilled water, divided
- 3 large limes
- 1 package (12 ounces) fresh cranberries
- Pour 1 cup of distilled water into a 4-1/2-cup ring mold lightly
- coated with cooking spray. Peel limes, keeping peel in large pieces.
- Using miniature tree cookies cutters, cut trees from the peel. Place
- shapes upside down in top of right mold. Save lime pulp for another
- use. Place cranberries between tree shapes. Rearrange if necessary
- before freezing. Freeze until solid.
- Gently add remaining water; freeze. To use, wrap bottom of solidly
- frozen mold in warm towel until loosened or dip mold in pan of warm
- water. Float ice ring, fruit side up, in cold punch.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 227 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 3 mg sodium, 64 g carbohydrate, 20 g fiber, 1 g protein.