Ice Cream Cone Treats
"I came up with this recipe as a way for my grandkids to enjoy Rice Krispies Treats and not get sticky hands, since they're eating it out of a cone," relates Mabel Nolan of Vancouver, Washington. "I've also packed the cereal mixture into paper cups and inserted a popsicle stick like a sucker."
12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- Colored sprinkles
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 6 cups crisp rice cereal
- 12 ice cream cones
- Place sprinkles in a shallow bowl. In a microwave or in a large
- saucepan over low heat, melt marshmallows and butter. Remove from
- heat; stir in cereal.
- Using greased hands, shape cereal mixture into 12 balls. Pack each
- ball into an ice cream cone. Dip tops in sprinkles. Yield: 12
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving equals 146 calories, 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 8 mg cholesterol, 170 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.