- brownie pieces, pressing firmly to completely cover to within 1 in.
- of rim. Fill brownie-lined bowl with ice cream, pressing down
- firmly. Top with reserved brownie pieces, covering ice cream
- completely. Cover and freeze overnight.
- To serve, uncover and invert onto a serving plate. Let stand for 10
- minutes before removing bowl and plastic wrap. Spread whipped
- topping over top and sides of dessert; drizzle with chocolate syrup.
- Garnish with nonpareils and peanuts if desired. Cut into wedges with
- a sharp knife. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 479 calories, 22 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 90 mg cholesterol, 190 mg sodium, 64 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 7 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.