I'm a Little Teapot Tea
There's no need to get steamed up over this sweet spot of "tea". The cool colorful punch stirs up in a wink with lemonade and strawberry drink mixes while club soda provides plenty of fizz.
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 4 cups cold water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup sweetened lemonade drink mix
- 1 envelope unsweetened strawberry Kool-Aid mix
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 liter club soda, chilled
- In a large pitcher, combine the first five ingredients until
- dissolved. Just before serving, stir in soda. Yield: about 2
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 100 calories, trace fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 54 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.