- with confectioners' sugar, roll one portion into a 12-in. circle.
- Cut into 12 wedges. Spread 1 teaspoon filling over each wedge; tuck
- in edges of wide end and roll up toward narrow point. Repeat with
- remaining dough and filling, adding confectioners' sugar to work
- surface as needed.
- Place on parchment-lined baking sheets. Bake at 375° for 12-14
- minutes or until lightly browned. Remove to wire racks. Yield: 8
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 64 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 44 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.