- Fill paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full. Bake at 350° for
- 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes
- out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire
- racks to cool completely.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and butter until fluffy. Add
- confectioners’ sugar and vanilla; beat until smooth. Frost cupcakes.
- Yield: about 2 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 cupcake equals 410 calories, 20 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 67 mg cholesterol, 230 mg sodium, 56 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.