Hugs 'n' Kisses Cookies
Refrigerated cookie dough takes the work out of these adorable treats that are sure to X-press your O-verwhelming affection for your guests.
-Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
30 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 10 min./batch
- 1 package (18 ounces) refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- Red colored sugar, optional
- Cut cookie dough into 1/4-in. slices. On a floured surface, roll
- each slice into a 6-in. rope. Cut half of the ropes in half
- widthwise. Form into X's on ungreased baking sheets; seal edges and
- flatten slightly. Shape remaining ropes into O's on ungreased
- baking sheets; seal the edges and flatten slightly. Sprinkle with
- sugar if desired. Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes or until the
- edges are lightly browned. Cool for 3 minute; remove from pans to
- wire racks to cool completely. Yield: about 5 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 74 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 72 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.