- For cheese filling, beat cram cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth;
- gently fold in whipped cream. Pour or spoon filling into cooled
- crust; refrigerate.
- For topping, combine the sugar, cornstarch and salt in saucepan. Stir
- in water until smooth; add 1 cup berries. Bring to a boil. Cook and
- stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened. Add butter and remaining
- berries. Cool; pour over filling. Top with additional whipped cream
- if desired. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 379 calories, 23 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 56 mg cholesterol, 192 mg sodium, 41 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.